Technical Consultant CRM San Francisco 415
Technical Consultant will be responsible for successfully implementing and integrating salesforce.com with other systems. In this capacity he/she will be an expert in application functionality, technology, implementation, and software development
methodology. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Identifying client requirements and conducting detailed analysis of client data.
* Creating integration and development plans.
* Writing proposals for implementation and integration projects.
* Effective, expedient completion of client projects.
* Working aggressively and effectively with clients and other team members.
* B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
* Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate.
* 6 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems.
* Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
* Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
* Extensive experience with Extract, transformation and load tools.
* Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
* A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
* Work experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
* Willingness to travel nationally.
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills.
* Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and
take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.