Sr. Swing UI Engineer (Charleston SC)
* Coordinate with domain experts & product managers to convert high-level requirements into a functional design
* Lead a team of swing developers on technical design
* Develop code in coordination with the team
* Work closely with server side team to design, build, & maintain the client-server interfaces
* Develop story boards, mockups, & functional designs
* Build technical designs working with the team
* Evaluate/Prototype new GUI products & libraries for use in the product
* 7+ years solid experience designing/developing rich client applications
* 3+ years intensive experience with Swing
* 7+ years experience in Java & object oriented methodologies
* Solid experience with usability & human-computer interaction is an absolute must
* Experience with JGO or similar graphing package a major plus
* Proficiency with SDLC processes.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Excellent ability to drive towards consensus among domain experts, product managers, & development teams
* Expertise with story boarding & mockups using graphical tools
* A strong & burning passion for optimizing the end-user experience
* Solely web based UI experience will NOT be considered
The candidate must be a US CITIZEN or GREEN-CARD HOLDER!
Must be willing to relocate to Charleston, SC.
Relocation assistance will be provided to the right candidate