Project Manager San Francisco 415
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the development work for client engagements through all stages: requirements, design, development, and delivery. The Project Manager will lead cross-functional project teams comprised of team members with a wide range of skills and experience. Responsibilities include planning, control, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, and team management. The Project Manager will have demonstrated the ability to manage complex, large-scale projects with multiple inter-dependencies.
In addition, the company is currently anticipating significant growth, there will be advancement opportunities for exceptional performers to take on increasing responsibilities, including managing other Project Managers and/or more complex client engagements with multiple stages.
· Manage the development work for client engagements, including planning, control, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, and team management.
· Identify needed resources, define roles and responsibilities, and arrange for the assignment of key project participants.
· Effectively lead and manage project team resources necessary to complete project requirements on engagements of 2 to 6 months in duration.
· Assist the project team in assessing the project scope and identifying the appropriate processes.
· Maintain the project schedule and manage inter-dependencies.
· Manage, mentor and motivate team members.
· Anticipate, mitigate and escalate risk throughout project.
· Communicate project status, issues, risks and changes to all project team members.
· Proactively communicate with the Client Management team on the scope and status of projects.
· 4-6 years of project management experience.
· Proven project management and/or process management experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Strong Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project skills
· Bachelor’s degree