Regional Litigation Technology Specialist San Francisco 415
This is a technical position whose primary responsibilities include the administration, support, training and promotion of the various technologies used within the Litigation Department.
1. College degree required and minimum of 3 years of litigation support experience.
2. Ability to create, load, support and maintain image-based litigation databases.
3. Ability to administrate and support the firm's litigation technologies specifically: Concordance, Summation, CaseMap, LiveNote, Sanction, MS Access, MS Excel. Certifications are a plus.
4. Working knowledge of internet based ASP's, Extranets, and document repositories. Working knowledge of MS Sharepoint a plus.
5. Support of trial, arbitration and mediation technology requirements.
6. Working knowledge of network and operating systems, concepts and software. (i.e. MS Platforms, Citrix)
7. Work with manager to formulate overall technical strategy and product roadmap for the litigation department
8. Liaison between litigation practice group and information technology group members to manage and implement technology requests.
9. Counsel individual attorneys and staff by demonstrating how to apply technology to their practice for improved quality and results.
10. Excellent client service, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
Candidates for this position must have a minimum of 3 years experience in litigation support. The position also requires familiarity with networking, Windows XP and MS Office. Project management and presentation skills are preferred.