Enterprise Field Sales Toronto Canada, GTA
We are seeking individuals with a history of T-4s in the high 200-300k and 10+ years experience, demonstrating successful and effective selling ability
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, this is an individual contributor sales position. The job entails marketing solutions to customers in the GTA. The Sales Executive is tasked with understanding customer's success metrics, ensuring adoption, employing a consultative approach to selling, and closing opportunities within assigned territory.
•Qualify, sell, and close new business in enterprise accounts. •Customer account management •Align with customer’s strategic objectives •Sell to senior level business executives
• 10+ years experience, demonstrating successful and effective selling ability
• 5+ years experience selling application software solutions to senior executives
• Proven track record of consistent over-quota performance
• Passionate about customer success
• Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
• High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
• Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple (minimum of 5) concurrent sales cycles