Regional Sales Manager – Atlanta Ga, 404
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, this is an individual contributor sales position. The job entails marketing solutions to existing customers in a multi-state territory. The Sales Executive is tasked with understanding customer's success metrics, ensuring adoption, employing a consultative approach to selling, and closing opportunities within assigned territory.
•Qualify, sell, and close new business in enterprise accounts. •Customer account management •Align with customer’s strategic objectives •Sell to senior level business executives
• 10+ years experience, demonstrating successful and effective selling ability
• 5+ years experience selling application software solutions to senior executives
• Proven track record of consistent over-quota performance
• Passionate about customer success
• Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
• High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
• Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple (minimum of 5) concurrent sales cycles
Software Sales staffing, Software Sales recruiting, Software Sales recruiter, Software Sales recruiters, Software Sales jobs, Sales Representative staffing, Sales Representative recruiting, Sales Representative recruiter, Sales Representative recruiters, Sales Representative jobs, Business Development staffing, Business Development recruiting, Business Development recruiter, Business Development recruiters, Business Development jobs, IT Solutions staffing, IT Solutions recruiting, IT Solutions recruiter, IT Solutions recruiters, IT Solutions jobs, Professional Services staffing, Professional Services recruiting, Professional Services recruiter, Professional Services recruiters, Professional Services jobs